Advice & Training
For Local

Do you have a few hours per month you can spare?

Shropshire RCC are recruiting volunteers to become Relevant Persons' Representatives. There is currently a waiting list of people in Shropshire who need a representative urgently!

Everyone who is deprived of liberty must have someone appointed to act as their representative. Usually the person or an assessor will select a family member to carry out this role. When there is no one who is able to do it, the Council must appoint someone to carry out the role.

To find out more about this role, please contact Nickie Long on 01743 342165 or email

Role Description Relevant Persons' Representative

Application Form Relevant Persons' Representative


Looking for more information?

Call us on
01743 360641