Shropshire See and Hear Exhibition 2017
13th Mar, 2017
Shropshire Rural Communities Charity is proud to be involved in this year's Shropshire See and Hear Exhibition.
The event, held on Wednesday 10th May at Shrewsbury Sports Village 10am-4pm, will be beneficial to people who have sight or hearing loss, people who know someone that does, or those who work with people that have sight or hearing hearing loss.
Shropshire RCC will be in attendance at the event and will be manning the all-ability cycle track on the day.
See and Hear Shropshire 2017 will be host to:
- More than 70 local and national exhibitors
- Seminars and Workshops - covering Charles Bonnet Syndrome
- Meniere's Disease, sensitivity to sound and more!
- Hearing Aid Maintenance Clinic, run by Shrewsbury and Telford's Audiology department
- Diabetes Awareness Event
- Boccia tournament by Shropshire Disability Network
- Guide Dog demonstration
For further information contact Pauline Rose at VTTS on 01743 257746
or visit the website:
Member sign in
Not a member? Join here