Join us at our 2021 AGM
Published: 29th Sep, 2021
It has been a busy year for Shropshire RCC and we have some fantastic plans for the future that we’re excited to share with you!
Join us at our AGM to find out more about what we've been doing over the past year, including our work managing the Covid vaccine volunteer programme, and get the first look of our new name and branding!
Our guest speaker will be Melanie France, Vaccine Centre Manager for Shrewsbury, who will give an insight into the challenges and achievements experienced on the frontline of the vaccination rollout.
We are keen to continue to manage risks where we can and have taken the decision to keep some measures in place to reduce the risk of spreading Coronavirus.
- Mask wearing - We kindly ask that all attendees wear a mask whilst moving around the building and hall. These can be removed when drinking and seated.
- Social distancing – We have chosen the spacious Clayton Hall as this year’s venue to ensure we can easily provide appropriate social distancing. Please respect others space while moving around the building.
- Seating - Seats will be spaced out in the hall at a distance of 1m+.
- Venue check-in – Please ensure you check in upon arrival, so we have a complete list of all attendees.
- Hand washing and sanitising - Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the hall.
- Ventilation- Windows and doors will be opened to allow for increased ventilation.
- Testing - We kindly ask that all attendees take a lateral flow test at least 48 hours before the event.
- If you are feeling unwell please stay home and if possible, let us know you are unable to attend.
To book your place, please visit our Eventbrite page here