Writing Successful funding bids
2nd March, 2018
Listed under: Training
Do you struggle with writing bids? Feel like you are running round in ever decreasing circles to secure funding? Then this course is for you!
Nationally renowned Trainer, Leah Selinger, will be returning to Shropshire to deliver her course “Writing Successful Bids” in Shropshire, on Friday 2 March 2018. This course would normally cost £195 to attend in London but we are able to offer our members this excellent course for just £75 (£100 to non-RCC members and out-of-county organisations) including a light lunch and refreshments
Places are limited to 15. This course was sold out last time we ran it in January 2017 and this is expected to be equally popular so early booking is advised
The training session will include:
- Understanding what makes a successful application or tender.
- Knowing how to prepare effectively for writing a proposal so you are able to respond to opportunities quickly and efficiently
- Being confident to decide whether or not to bid
- Being aware of how to write in an appropriate and effective style
- Trying out the role of being an assessor and scoring a bid
Member sign in
Not a member? Join here