Salary: £22,911 per annum
Full time: 37 hours (we will consider 30 hpw for the right candidate)
We are looking for someone pro-active and dynamic to support us to significantly increase our charitable income so that we can deliver more services to more people.
As an experienced Fundraising professional you will have a proven track record of organising events and attracting sponsorship, as well as the ability to diversify our income through new business ideas and development of commercial and community partnerships. Whether your background is public/voluntary sector, or commercial, you will be able to demonstrate that you can deliver against challenging targets. Your excellent “people skills” will enable you to build and maintain relationships with existing and prospective donors and funders.
Closing date: 12.00 noon 25 February
Interview date: 3 or 5 March
Charity Trustee (Unpaid)more
Could you bring:
- Strategic financial experience to help us to maintain a robust, financially sound Rural Community Charity or
- HR experience to support our organisation which is proud of how it works with its staff and volunteers or
- Marketing/PR experience to support us to get our message across to the widest audiences in a time of massive competition in ever evolving communication platforms
- Fundraising experience to support our work particularly through your personal contacts or experience organising community events
- Legal or property experience to support the management of our own assets and our work supporting others to manage theirs
If you can offer any of the above, we will welcome an application from you to become a member of the Shropshire RCC Board of Trustees. You can download an recruitment pack here