By joining Shropshire RCC your support will make a positive contribution to our vital work and help secure the future sustainability of your community. As a member. you will receive all the latest news, updates and information relating to our work and have access to unparalleled knowledge and expertise in helping communities become more sustainable economically, socially and environmentally. Being a member means you can also have a say in the way we are run by having a vote at our Annual General Meeting.
Membership is open to anyone who shares our aims and would like to further the work of our charity. Every member can access the following benefits:
- Generous discounts on our training courses, events, training suite hire and advertising in our publications
- Printed copies of Buzz, our magazine, packed full of news about our activities
- Regular information about funding opportunities and training
- Personal invitation to our Annual General Meeting and a vote
For community buildings, membership brings special additional benefits, including free copies of ACRE village hall information sheets, discounts on ACRE model documents and free entry to the ACRE Hallmark Quality Standard.
You can join Shropshire RCC as:
- An individual
- A voluntary, community or social enterprise organisation
- A community building
- A parish council
- A business
- Public sector organisation
Shropshire RCC also offers service specific membership schemes, including Oil Buying Membership, Gusto Membership, The Association of Shropshire Exercise Teachers and Good Neighbour Scheme Membership. Click on the relevant service for further information on these specific schemes.