Recycle your stamps to help us raise much needed funds to build thriving communities and help vulnerable people in Shropshire.
What do we need?
- Any stamps recently collected from your post by cutting or tearing off envelopes.
- Everyday 1st and 2nd class and both British and foreign are OK.
- No more than 1cm of envelope left around each stamp.
- Not trimmed too close so that the perforations are damaged.
Where can they be donated?
- Bring your stamps to our offices on Shrewsbury Business Park, or
- Send to:
Community Council of Shropshire
59 Mitre Copse
or call 07599 830966